Bickford Senior Living
What does it mean to lead with love?
There is no higher calling,
no greater purpose than that of a caregiver.
Somehow, we’ve come to believe that caregiving
is just for some of us and not all of us.
Yet at our core, we are all made to love, to connect,
to extend ourselves in service of others.
The question is … do we have the will to love, to do what it takes,
to risk ourselves in caring, even when the burden is great?
In times of happiness, in times of sadness — we are that caregiver.
WHATEVER IT TAKES
- Based in Olathe, Kansas, Bickford Senior Living was founded in 1991.
- Operates in more than 55 communities in 7 states across the Midwest and Southeast regions of the United States.
- A family-owned and operated senior living provider that does whatever it takes to make our residents happy.
- Since opening one of the first assisted living residences in Kansas, Bickford has grown to offer assisted living, memory care, independent living, and home care services.
- Our philosophy of care is based on the foundation of our Bickford Family Tree: It was created to care for our family, devoted to serving yours.”
Bickford Senior Living's Stories